Hey yall, here are some Columbia University green events & opportunities. Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @cugreenumbrella if you would like your event posted too.
1. “Growing Greener Cities: Sustainable Architecture’s Expansion in New York City” 11/30 6 PM Lerner 568
2. SEADS screening of “To Catch a Dollar” 12/1 8-10 PM Hamilton 517
3. Hear Assistant Attorney General Ignacia S. Moreno, head of the Department of Justice’s Environment and Natural Resources Division (ENRD), announce ENRD’s priorities for the year ahead. Ms. Moreno will be speaking on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 from 6-8 p.m. in the Great Hall of the New York City Bar Association, 42 W. 44th St., New York, NY.
4. CHOOSE REALITY – A Climate Reality Project Presentation, Thursday December 8, 2011 from 7:00pm – 8:30pm, Joan of Arc Auditorium, 154 West 93rd Street
5. Panel–Awareness Into Action 2: Speaking Out On The Environment, December 7th, at 7 PM, in Held Auditorium
6. EarthCo Meeting Mondays 8pm Hamilton 318
OPPORTUNITIES AND CONNECTIONS
1. Bike Share: Please take a minute to tell us what you think: tinyurl.com/cuBikePoll
2. Head Funding Officer, Sense & Sustainability (Deadline 12/10):
If you’re interested, please contact Abdul El-Sayed (email@example.com) with a resume and a statement of interest by
3. 1st Annual CU Environmental Symposium: If you are interested please send an email to Seisei Tatebe-Goddu and firstname.lastname@example.org and David Abrahamson at email@example.com
4. Apply to live in Greenborough Special Interest Brownstone: email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Join the Green Umbrella Board !: email us email@example.com